An experienced Company Director with broad cross-functional expertise including key Executive roles in Finance, Sales, Commercial and Customer Relations. Inspirational leader with a track record of developing and executing strategy to drive rapid business development and growth.
Key strengths include the ability to build exceptional relationships at all levels, in both a small business environment and a large multi-national corporate; establishing and developing high performing teams; negotiating large-scale commercial contracts and exceptional commercial acumen.
Bringing all of this experience together Jayne established JBC International in 2009 specialising in assisting other organisations to effectively plan for and drive business growth. Through JBC International Jayne has achieved early success in the Corporate, SME and Not-For-Profit segments.
In her corporate career Jayne worked for Vodafone Group in various General Manager roles in both the UK and Australia, in Finance, Commercial and Customer Service functions, until becoming Sales Director in 2004. Under her leadership, exclusive distribution points of presence doubled, and high value customer sales increased 50% year-on-year in the consumer segments and 30% in business. Jayne’s roles and achievements are outlined below;
Principal – JBC International Pty Ltd - 2009 – Present
Established a consulting business specialising in driving sustainable business growth. Achievements to date include assignments with Corporate, SME’s, executive coaching as well as work with Not-For-Profit organisations.
Sales Director - Vodafone Australia - 2004 – 2008
Leadership of entire Sales function for Australia, including consumer and business markets through all channels including direct, Vodafone retail, exclusive and non-exclusive dealerships and mass retailers.
- Grew high value sales by over 50% year-on-year in consumer and 30% in business
- Developed & executed Vodafone Australia distribution strategy, which increasedexclusive distribution points of presence by 100% in 1 year.
- Controlled and managed annual sales budgets of over $500m annually.
- Key role in Exec team driving further cultural change to drive a high performing values based organisation
Commercial General Manager – Distribution - Vodafone Australia - 2003 – 2004
Delivered and managed all commercial and operational arrangements with distribution channel partners.
- Outsourced 200 stores, driving 15% productivity increases in retail channels.
- Streamlined channels reducing unproductive points of presence by 25% with no resultant drop in sales.
General Manager Finance/Head of Finance -Vodafone Australia - 2001 – 2003
Led Finance function in $1.5b turnover company, delivering successfully on all financial controls ,on all local, UK and shareholder governance, reporting and analysis, budgeting, payment processing, audit and tax responsibilities.
- Implemented regional Australia/New Zealand shared service centre and outsourced local finance functions to NZ, achieving circa 25% cost efficiencies
- Key role in leadership team driving cultural change to become a strong values based organisation
General Manager Customer Relations - Vodafone Australia - 1999 – 2001
Lead customer service functions (team of 250 staff) for Corporate and SME segments and customer retention for all segments.
- Reduced customer disconnections by over 10% by developing and managing CRM activities across all segments
- Developed CRM model and systems within Customer Service and operation of all retention activities
Voxy lady women keynote speakers for your events.